PDA

View Full Version : Damn monitor

thegrogster
06-28-2009, 08:41 AM
my 24" monitor died again.
I have a 3 year warranty on it, but it'll be about 3 weeks before I get my new one.
Until then I'll have to use my 40" TV. This may not seem like a bad thing, but it means I had to move my desk.. Now my room looks cluttered and I have to be careful where I step so I don't knock anything over with all the loose cables.

Anyway, at least I was prepared. Last time this happened, I didn't have another monitor to back me up. Luckily one of my room mates was nice enough to lend me their old 22" monitor.
Now I just have to wait another 20 minutes before Samsumg opens their call center.

Also, it seems that this one picture is used as my background each time that my monitor fucks up.. It's like it can damage it permanently or something.
A few people will know what show this is from (http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w26/thegrogster/07052121070119rp4.jpg)
Maybe the monitor can't handle the colours in the background or something.

Nick Mangiaracina
06-28-2009, 11:20 AM
Eh, so your room is a lil messy for the next few weeks. At least you don't have to live without your xbox! :(

thegrogster
06-28-2009, 11:46 AM
I thought you were going to get a spare?
You could always rent one too until yours comes back. That'll be cheaper than buying an arcade and putting your hard drive in it... I think.

You know, I've never looked into renting a console before.

Nick Mangiaracina
06-28-2009, 12:36 PM
Prices are getting cut this fall.

I'll wait to pick up a spare.