PDA

View Full Version : Worst in Class - January 17th 2009 - tc_hydro

Mr. Altaco
01-17-2010, 03:32 PM
This map doesn't get enough love.

That said, any ideas for how we should work out the scoring? Best 2/3 full rounds?

Dirka
01-17-2010, 03:47 PM
This map doesn't get enough love.

That said, any ideas for how we should work out the scoring? Best 2/3 full rounds?

i think 2/3 but put a time on it that if the first round is longer than X, then thats the game.

FreakTheKing
01-17-2010, 03:55 PM
I might not make it due to lack of a computer, but the scoring system might just have to be a best 2 out of 3. If we put a time limit on it, it would have to be capped at 25-30 minutes, if we have 4 teams playing.

The map might play itself just fine with the default times set up, because there are only 2 capture points.

Mr. Altaco
01-17-2010, 11:27 PM
Team Passive

mala - Medic
Snowman - Pyro
No-Eye-Deer - Scoot
Z-95 - Sniper
Cake - Spy
Robigus - Demo
Passive - Heavy

Team Ferret

Boss - Sniper
Numbers - Spy
Dirka - Medic
Freddykins - Scoot
Simcaster - Engi
Taco - Soldier
BFerret - Heavy

GAME 2:

Team Simcaster

BFerret - Sniper
Cake - Heavy
Numbers - Scout
Snowman - Demo
No-Eye-Deer - Spy
Runic - Engi
Simcaster - Pyro

Team Mala

Freddykins - Scout
Robigus - Engi
Z-95 - Sniper
Dirka - Pyro
Boss - Heavy
Passive - Spy
Mala - Demo

Game 1: Team Passive wins with a roll!
Game 2: Team Mala wins after a lot of stalemating!

Boss1000
01-17-2010, 11:31 PM
I'm a decent Heavy, after all. Great comboing with Robigus.

:)

No-eye-deer
01-17-2010, 11:39 PM
The first game was a pretty unbalanced affair. Shows how knowing what people are good at can do for a team. The second game left alot to be desired too imo.
-Having engies with no medics turns it into a predictable stalemate. Everyone crowds around the dispenser so there are only two classes capable of properly taking out the sentry, a spy or demo.
-Proper attack/defense teams are hard to do since the team count is so low. A different map might've solved this though. Things were alot better on the last point when we only had to focus on one task.

The 3 man uncontested rush on our point in the first round of the second game has me raging to this moment honestly...
"Who's on defense?"
"Uhh...."
:doh:

Don't worry, the spy will try to stop the pyro and his two buddies in the incredibly enclosed space. Hes got this no prob bro.