PDA

View Full Version : Twenty-ninth PUG Night Wednesday 2010/04/07 9:30pm EST

ichthys
04-06-2010, 03:25 PM
Twenty-ninth PUG Night Wednesday 2010/04/07 9:30pm EST

pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug

Join the CA PUG Steam Group! :dance: (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/capugs)

No-eye-deer
04-08-2010, 09:34 AM
That was a good example of what I don't like about tf2lobby. Raging players (our scoot) and really bad players (one of our soldiers).

The rage scoot raged at me not using kritz as a response to your kritz and our terribad soldier. Who honestly almost deserved it. On our first roll out I reached the door to second point, looked back, and he was rocket jumping straight up (not forward) at the spawn door still. :doh:

Also I generally thought kritz was sort of a thing you used when you felt like switching things up, should I really have switched there? Cause it honestly it just seemed like he felt like yelling at someone after he died.

Edit: Also apparently CrackRabbit outhealed me by a mile. Which makes sense since MY TEAM COULDN'T PROTECT ME (Not Simcaster)
I should have known there would be trouble when I asked "So who's my pocket?" and I was answered by silence...
Then on one rollout we reached mid and both my soldiers went to the crates. Nice job doods, I was left to run back around and look for our demo. Also, jumping away when we have uber and we're the only ones anywhere near the point, good call soldier buddy.
:evil:
http://tf2lobby.com/stats/lobby?id=38777

There were way, way too many times I had to pull out my blutsauger to fight. (Post Game Raging at soldiers)

Boss1000
04-08-2010, 09:35 AM
Sounds like I didn't miss too much.

:|

CrackRabbit
04-08-2010, 12:04 PM
I'm truly amazed we did as well as we did, my ping was hovering between 230-250 the entire match.
Unless we play on a different server I won't be joining PUG night anymore. :(

lordfa9
04-08-2010, 12:37 PM
That was a good example of what I don't like about tf2lobby. Raging players (our scoot) and really bad players (one of our soldiers).

The rage scoot raged at me not using kritz as a response to your kritz and our terribad soldier. Who honestly almost deserved it. On our first roll out I reached the door to second point, looked back, and he was rocket jumping straight up (not forward) at the spawn door still. :doh:

Also I generally thought kritz was sort of a thing you used when you felt like switching things up, should I really have switched there? Cause it honestly it just seemed like he felt like yelling at someone after he died.

Edit: Also apparently CrackRabbit outhealed me by a mile. Which makes sense since MY TEAM COULDN'T PROTECT ME (Not Simcaster)
I should have known there would be trouble when I asked "So who's my pocket?" and I was answered by silence...
Then on one rollout we reached mid and both my soldiers went to the crates. Nice job doods, I was left to run back around and look for our demo. Also, jumping away when we have uber and we're the only ones anywhere near the point, good call soldier buddy.

There were way, way too many times I had to pull out my blutsauger to fight. (Post Game Raging at soldiers)

i tried tf2lobby a few times and honestly its just too hit and miss for me, somedays you get good guys but mostly its average people with little actual teamwork

btw did you guys start a little earlier or is it just me?

Simcaster
04-08-2010, 12:43 PM

i tried tf2lobby a few times and honestly its just too hit and miss for me, somedays you get good guys but mostly its average people with little actual teamwork

btw did you guys start a little earlier or is it just me?
We started it at the normal time, 8:30 central.

Bad soldiers weren't kredit to team, but i still had fun.

No-eye-deer
04-08-2010, 01:01 PM
We actually were waiting for people till about 9:50 est...

And how can there be people who have played pug night before in the public server? Is it THAT bad of an event? Honestly. Also if you join vent, then leave to play Battlefield at 9:40, so not cool.