PDA

View Full Version : New PUG Night reward

Simcaster
05-09-2010, 05:50 PM
In order to kindle more interest in PUG Night we will be instituting a new reward this week. The captain of the team that wins the first game will be sent a pizza courtesy of Couch Athletics. If you would like to captain you can sign up on the PUG Night thread for that week. It's first come first server, but if two people have already volunteered you can still sign up in case one of the two is not there.

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/6564/pizzaiz.jpg

B-Ferret
05-09-2010, 06:06 PM
but i dont like pizza :(

Torte de Lini
05-09-2010, 06:33 PM
NO
FUCKING
WAY

YOU GUYS
WILL PAY
FOR MY PIZZA

REALLY?

HOLY SHIT

I WILL CAPTAIN
EVERY NIGHT
FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE

TEAM:
PREPARE TO CALL ME CAPTAIN TORTE DE LINI
CAPTAIN OF THE S.S STATISTICAL ANALYSIS AND SOCIOLOGICAL DEBUNKING

this shit better be real/serious ):

PsychicPsycho
05-09-2010, 06:54 PM

Then not only are you clearly inhuman, you are no longer welcome at PUG night. GTFO weirdo.

No, seriously though, who doesn't like pizza?

mackmcd
05-09-2010, 07:36 PM
I only know one other person who doesn't like pizza, and even they like it enough to eat it if it's free and available.

B-Ferret
05-09-2010, 08:00 PM
Nope, every time I've ever had it I puke my brains out.
crohn'sdiseaseisabitch.jpg

Torte de Lini
05-09-2010, 08:01 PM

I am intensely honored and interested about your disease O: I have yet to meet anyone with such a disease!
Nonetheless, I"m sorry to hear about your condition.

Runic
05-09-2010, 09:07 PM

IBS can be controlled with medication. No?

B-Ferret
05-09-2010, 09:09 PM

Yeah, but it is still bothersome to eat Pizza. The cheese and the sauce and the grease it all just doesn't bode well. After a while I just grew out of even liking the taste.

Runic
05-09-2010, 09:20 PM
[quote="B-Ferret":1zwwt3ux]Nope, every time I've ever had it I puke my brains out.

Yeah, but it is still bothersome to eat Pizza. The cheese and the sauce and the grease it all just doesn't bode well. After a while I just grew out of even liking the taste.[/quote:1zwwt3ux]

That mostly differs by who makes it, not pizza in general. At the very worst you could ask for light sauce and be just fine. At least I am o.O.

Anakin
05-09-2010, 09:30 PM

WTF...

Pizza is like the greatest creation of man kind!

You make me a saaaaaaaaaad panda ferret!

Forty2
05-09-2010, 11:42 PM
[quote="B-Ferret":ihozn2fr]Nope, every time I've ever had it I puke my brains out.

I am intensely honored and interested about your disease O: I have yet to meet anyone with such a disease!
Nonetheless, I"m sorry to hear about your condition.[/quote:ihozn2fr]

My family has a history of Crohn's. In fact, you members of my nuclear family have it. One was diagnosed recently, and was on immnosuppressants and whatnot for a while.

He can't eat nuts, and too much gulten will mess up his system, but he can still eat pizza dammit..

I consider myself lucky that I dodged that bullet.

That being said: I thought Crohn's only affected the intestines. Both of the aforementioned family members have never thrown up everywhere after eating a certain type of food... to my knowledge.

Ninja
05-10-2010, 02:17 AM
If it's from Domino's I'm not sure if you're going to get anymore captains. 8-)

No-eye-deer
05-10-2010, 02:55 AM
Good question, What kind of pizza?

Torte de Lini
05-10-2010, 10:00 AM
If it's from Domino's I'm not sure if you're going to get anymore captains. 8-)

Agree, pricy garbage that tastes like cardboard.

Pizza Pizza does a better job and hella cheaper @_@

Nick Mangiaracina
05-10-2010, 11:16 AM
Good question, What kind of pizza?

Winner's choice.

Torte de Lini
05-10-2010, 11:58 AM
Should be a large pizza with anchovies just for the lulz O:

B-Ferret
05-10-2010, 12:05 PM
[quote="No-eye-deer":3q3ei6t7]Good question, What kind of pizza?

Winner's choice.[/quote:3q3ei6t7]
can pizza be substituted with chicken? D:

Runic
05-10-2010, 12:11 PM
That being said: I thought Crohn's only affected the intestines. Both of the aforementioned family members have never thrown up everywhere after eating a certain type of food... to my knowledge.

Crohn's is most commonly seen in the intestines but can actually occur anywhere from mouth to your ass.

Torte de Lini
05-10-2010, 12:12 PM

Crohn's is most commonly seen in the intestines but can actually occur anywhere from mouth to your ass.

I actually have 0 knowledge about Crohn's disease, is it something serious or just minimally detrimental?

Runic
05-10-2010, 12:17 PM

I actually have 0 knowledge about Crohn's disease, is it something serious or just minimally detrimental?

I'd say about 9 out of 10 Crohn's patients will wind up having some form of bowel surgery in their lifetimes. For a majority of patients its just a really shitty weight loss regiment though.

B-Ferret
05-10-2010, 02:06 PM

I'd say about 9 out of 10 Crohn's patients will wind up having some form of bowel surgery in their lifetimes. For a majority of patients its just a really shitty weight loss regiment though.
harharhar

Forty2
05-10-2010, 05:55 PM

Yep, one of the family members required surgery.