PDA

View Full Version : A plausible idea, maybe

Chillbill
05-16-2010, 12:37 PM
im not on the staff so i wouldnt know if this was plausible at all but i was wondering if we could host a real league of legends tournament during june. of course it would come down to staff decision and might be hard to organize but its a suggestion and would bring the league community to notice how cool CA is.

Nick Mangiaracina
05-16-2010, 02:04 PM
im not on the staff so i wouldnt know if this was plausible at all but i was wondering if we could host a real league of legends tournament during june. of course it would come down to staff decision and might be hard to organize but its a suggestion and would bring the league community to notice how cool CA is.

Out of curiosity, why do you want one during June? Also, we've already hosted several League of Legends tournaments where the LoL community participated. We plan on hosting more, so I guess I'm confused as to why you made this post.

Torte de Lini
05-16-2010, 02:16 PM
It could be just a specific time indicating "in the near future".
I don't know ;x

Chillbill
05-16-2010, 02:25 PM
we have? i only knew about the one like right after or before release. and saying june kinda did mean "in the near future". i just kinda think it would be cool to have a full tournament, since i have yet to participate in any and i knew we did the one i already mentioned

Nick Mangiaracina
05-16-2010, 02:48 PM
It could be just a specific time indicating "in the near future".
I don't know ;x

It's a good thing I asked you then.

we have? i only knew about the one like right after or before release. and saying june kinda did mean "in the near future". i just kinda think it would be cool to have a full tournament, since i have yet to participate in any and i knew we did the one i already mentioned

Yes, in fact once a quarter we have a league night that gives away $50 in riot points. We've already had our first one and our second one is coming up.

Torte de Lini
05-16-2010, 02:50 PM
[quote="Torte de Lini":2d1gc68v]It could be just a specific time indicating "in the near future".
I don't know ;x

It's a good thing I asked you then.

Yes, in fact once a quarter we have a league night that gives away $50 in riot points. We've already had our first one and our second one is coming up.[/quote:2d1gc68v]

It's a public forum. I'm entitled to put my opinions and interpretations so long as it is not offensive.

Nick Mangiaracina
05-16-2010, 02:51 PM
What a coincidence! Me too!

Torte de Lini
05-16-2010, 02:54 PM
What a coincidence! Me too!

You don't get brownie points for sarcasm.
I don't understand what your intention is when you are snippy especially when there was nothing I said antagonistic or personally damning [minus what is said above].

P.S: I'm not the one showing attitude when someone is purely trying to just give a better understanding.

Nick Mangiaracina
05-16-2010, 02:59 PM
Thread has gone off-topic and is now being locked.