PDA

View Full Version : Feats of Strength

Torte de Lini
08-08-2010, 03:30 PM
This topic may contain spoilers and/or Easter Eggs

Does anyone have a complete list of them? I'm going through the game on brutal trying to rack up achievements and I really want to get all the feats of strength while I do it [I just got Devil's Playground: The Scenic Route feat of strength].

List 'em here, the requirements and what level.

Thanks a bunch :3

sAviOr
08-08-2010, 03:46 PM
Try this website

www.google.ca (http://www.google.ca)

CPYR
08-08-2010, 04:35 PM
destroyed

Torte de Lini
08-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Did you try it? If you did, you'd know SC2Wiki is lacking a few as well.
Already tried and it names only 3 minus the collector's edition.

If you don't know, simply don't reply.

sAviOr
08-11-2010, 04:23 AM
Lalala...

The Scenic Route
Destroy all Zerg structures in "The Devil's Playground" mission on Normal difficulty.

You'ze So Crazy!
Destroy all Protoss structures in the "Welcome to the Jungle" mission on Normal difficulty.

Monster Mash
Use the A.R.E.S. to kill the Brutalisk in the "Piercing the Shroud" mission on Normal difficulty.

Devoted Fan
Purchase StarCraft II Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition.

Hot Shot
Finish a Qualification Round with an undefeated record.

Boss1000
08-11-2010, 09:58 AM
You'ze So Crazy!
Destroy all Protoss structures in the "Welcome to the Jungle" mission on Normal difficulty.
I love it.

I'm a little annoyed I didn't already do that the first time, though.

:)

Torte de Lini
08-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Hot Shot sounds interesting.

Runic
08-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Hot Shot sounds interesting.

I'm actually not 100% sure on what it wants when it says qualification round, since multi-player brackets are called placement rounds. (Also because I've gone 5-0 in placement and don't have it myself)

Torte de Lini
08-11-2010, 02:48 PM
Qualification rounds are tournament-related no?
Warcraft 3 had a bunch of tournaments going throughout the day, maybe this is related or upcoming.

Torte de Lini
08-13-2010, 03:05 AM
Just got all the ones in the campaign.
Thanks for the list.

tr3Ks
08-19-2010, 12:06 AM
Qualification rounds are tournament-related no?
Warcraft 3 had a bunch of tournaments going throughout the day, maybe this is related or upcoming.

thats what my guess is. once they start the tournament play you'll probably have to qualify to play / get seeded based on you qualifying matches. and if you go undefeated i would assume thats where you get Hot Shot from.

Cypher
08-19-2010, 12:12 AM
I'm not gonna lie, I read the title and thought we were gonna be talking about weight lifting. I'm a little let down.

:(