PDA

View Full Version : Forty-ninth PUG Night Wednesday 08/25/2010 9:00pm EST

Simcaster
08-24-2010, 04:59 PM
Forty-ninth PUG Night Wednesday 08/25/2010 9:00pm EST
Reserve a spot.
Suggest a map.

Also, starting this week, the winning captain will pick the map for the next game.

No-eye-deer
08-24-2010, 05:03 PM
Maybe the steam community won't shit out on us this week and we can actually message people.

No-eye-deer
08-25-2010, 03:57 PM
I was trying to think of a decent reason to post here but I'll just be honest: I'm bumping this in hopes more people show up. :character-koolaid:

CrackRabbit
08-25-2010, 05:33 PM
I should be able to make it tonight, work permitting...

STRESS
08-25-2010, 05:38 PM
i will say one (1) nice thing about everyone who shows up tonight. except for timmyfred.

No-eye-deer
08-25-2010, 05:41 PM
Now that just sounds rediculous. Except for the Timmyfred part of course.

Make sure the nice things are said AFTER the game. I've had enough of these compliment leechers.

Boss1000
08-25-2010, 07:53 PM
Now that just sounds rediculous. Except for the Timmyfred part of course.

Make sure the nice things are said AFTER the game. I've had enough of these compliment leechers.
:lol:

Bump

:shifty:

No-eye-deer
08-26-2010, 01:05 AM
A few thoughts

1. I was pretty sure timmy rage quit the first game. Then he came back! call me surprised.
2. I went 22-0 for the first 4 rounds of game 1. :shifty:
3. After watching the demo, timmy outright raped me during game 2 at some point. I missed 3/4 rockets (and even the non-miss was mere splash damage).
4. I'm pretty sure we would've lost game 2 in the long run since we were consistently losing the mid fight. Even then we only were tied because I got a bullshit ninja cap on last. Now that I think about it, both of our caps were bullshit ninja caps.
5. Simcaster probably shouldn't have been sniping (no offense), Stress or I should have been the second scout.
6. Ninja was a surprisingly annoying Demoman.
7. Stress left without complimenting anyone, what a liar. :liar:

STRESS
08-26-2010, 08:36 AM
noeyedeer - hes good at soldier. real good.

crackrabbit - a real pain in the ass with FAN and he capped last with it even though i was parked on it as a heavy.

captain lag - even when we were losing real bad he maintained his chillness.

lagtastic - software engineers are cooler than you.

timmyfred -

boss1000 - he's got pretty good taste in music for the most part.

ninja - he's good at almost all classes.

rmeddy - a real life philospher king.

chet - an artiste and all around cool dude.

simcaster - good demo/sniper, tolerates hell of bullshit.

hackiroth - another good demo even though he doesn't ever talk, but hes alright.

Boss1000
08-26-2010, 11:44 AM
timmyfred -
:lol:

boss1000 - he's got pretty good taste in music for the most part.
Hey, thanks! Here's a cool music video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAHDtzeC_AU&feature=channel) I watched a few times last night.

:dance:

TimmyFred
08-26-2010, 01:49 PM
A few thoughts

1. I was pretty sure timmy rage quit the first game. Then he came back! call me surprised.
2. I went 22-0 for the first 4 rounds of game 1. :shifty:
3. After watching the demo, timmy outright raped me during game 2 at some point. I missed 3/4 rockets (and even the non-miss was mere splash damage).
4. I'm pretty sure we would've lost game 2 in the long run since we were consistently losing the mid fight. Even then we only were tied because I got a bullshit ninja cap on last. Now that I think about it, both of our caps were bullshit ninja caps.
5. Simcaster probably shouldn't have been sniping (no offense), Stress or I should have been the second scout.
6. Ninja was a surprisingly annoying Demoman.
7. Stress left without complimenting anyone, what a liar. :liar:

Not that it's really something to be replied to point by point, I'm going to :P

1. I actually wasn't even raging that hard in the first game. My computer legitimately froze up, and I had to do a hard reboot to get back.
2. I remember looking at the scoreboard at some point during round 2 of the first game, and the only people who had any points were lagtastic, who was medicing to start, me, and stress, who switched to medic in the second round. We got worked pretty hard in the first game.
3. 8) At one point in that second round of the second game, I had 4 of your team dominated, and the only person I didn't dominate at all on well was the medic.
4. Yeah man. Fuck backcaps :(
5. Again, not meaning any offense, but I agree with your assessment of the effectiveness of his sniping. On well, some of my team were all intimidated by sim's sniping, and I really didn't understand why...I never felt like he really screwed us over with it even once.
6. Ninja's pretty all around annoying. ;)
7. Stress is a cunt, what did you expect?

Simcaster
08-26-2010, 04:56 PM
5. Again, not meaning any offense, but I agree with your assessment of the effectiveness of his sniping. On well, some of my team were all intimidated by sim's sniping, and I really didn't understand why...I never felt like he really screwed us over with it even once.

FFFFUUUUUUUU- YOUR ALL BANNED (also agreed, should've kept to scout most of the second game)

TimmyFred
08-26-2010, 05:02 PM

FFFFUUUUUUUU- YOUR ALL BANNED (also agreed, should've kept to scout most of the second game)

FWIW, you did bait me like a pro at the start of the last round as sniper :P

CrackRabbit
08-26-2010, 06:31 PM
Using the FAN screwed me over more than it helped me last night. There were a couple of important kills I could of had if I was using the regular scattergun instead of it.

I caught the medic completely flat footed, shot him once with the fan, did 90 dmg and blew him into a wall where my second shot did 8 dmg. I was then promptly flattened by his defending heavy. :doh:

Boss1000
08-26-2010, 11:21 PM
Using the FAN screwed me over more than it helped me last night. There were a couple of important kills I could of had if I was using the regular scattergun instead of it.

I caught the medic completely flat footed, shot him once with the fan, did 90 dmg and blew him into a wall where my second shot did 8 dmg. I was then promptly flattened by his defending heavy. :doh:
Sheesh, man. Way to stop carrying the team for 10 seconds.

:evil:

Captain Lag
08-27-2010, 12:22 AM
captain lag - even when we were losing real bad he maintained his chillness.

:coulugh:
we can dig it

Ninja
08-27-2010, 05:33 AM
6. Ninja's pretty all around annoying. ;)
Hell yeah I am. :dance: