PDA

View Full Version : Tabletop Gaming Forums

MercenaryBlue
01-22-2011, 07:39 PM
I was thinking that a subforum dedicated to the other side of gaming would be nice. Stuff like roleplaying games, card games, war games, and so on. Not a place to start bizaroid freeform roleplay, just a decent forum to talk about last session and such.

Nick Mangiaracina
01-23-2011, 01:09 PM
Sorry Merc, I'm not going to get into the art of running a gaming forum, but extra sub-forums does nothing but make the place look messy. Only you and maybe one other person would be posting in that sub-forum.

Boss1000
01-23-2011, 01:20 PM
"General Gaming" can be tabletop, card games, etc. Nothing's stopping you from making a topic. It's just about if people will want to discuss/play/whatever.

:smile:

PROnewb
03-15-2011, 10:30 AM
Sorry Merc, I'm not going to get into the art of running a gaming forum, but extra sub-forums does nothing but make the place look messy. Only you and maybe one other person would be posting in that sub-forum.
so i guess me and merc will be doing our daily furry rollplay session in the usual places ( pun intended)=P

Nick Mangiaracina
03-15-2011, 01:51 PM
I don't get it. Was "rollplay" the pun?

B-Ferret
03-15-2011, 02:15 PM
I don't get it. Was "rollplay" the pun?
I think so.
I don't even know. :c

PROnewb
03-16-2011, 10:12 AM
I was thinking that a subforum dedicated to the other side of gaming would be nice. Stuff like roleplaying games, card games, war games, and so on. Not a place to start bizaroid freeform roleplay, just a decent forum to talk about last session and such.
note that he says roleplaying games, card games, war games, and so on and yes rollplay was the fun pun =P?

Cypher
03-16-2011, 11:27 AM
What the... I don't even...

PROnewb
03-17-2011, 01:05 AM
(pats you on the back)
its ok cypher' its ok not many do understand. . .

Nick Mangiaracina
03-18-2011, 12:52 PM
(pats you on the back)
its ok cypher' its ok not many do understand. . .

I'd attribute that to your lack of complete sentences and insane disregard for the English language.