Reserve a spot.
Suggest a map.

Everian
06-29-2011, 02:51 PM
how about some CP_coldfront

Never seen that getting played alot.

Simcaster
06-29-2011, 04:16 PM
We do have cp_warmfront on the server, I'd be up for playing that.

CrackRabbit
06-29-2011, 06:18 PM
Wait.. what are the differences between coldfront and warmfront. ( I mean the maps not the weather phenomena.)

Simcaster
06-29-2011, 06:31 PM
Better performance is the big thing, but it has a few minor improvements.

Boss1000
06-29-2011, 11:08 PM
I'm proud of my team for doing so well despite me dropping and failing more ubers than using them effectively. I regret not prefacing the night my asking my K-pop-loving sister to lay off the weaboo for an hour.

So sorry about screwing the night even further. I was happy to see new people, though. Too bad half of them left or otherwise hurt the event.

:|

No-eye-deer
06-30-2011, 02:48 AM
I apologize for the mess the first game turned out to be. Even if it was even, going from 9v9 to 10v9 to 8v9, and dealing with class double ups/people leaving and an incredibly late start, things certainly could have gone smoother. No offense to Eaks who played well and was a cool guy overall, but I think we shouldn't encourage completely new people to play PUG night if they don't know anything about the event. We really just can't impart what's expected of them, what the event is, and the rules of the game in that short of time. In the end it only hurts their experience, and ours, as we saw tonight. I really hope that we haven't completely ruined their experience with CA, but I'm pretty sure they didn't enjoy themselves (not entirely our fault, but all the same).

The second game was a little stacked, mostly because it was hastily thrown together. But I can't say I feel bad about unintentionally stacking my team when everyone refuses to captain. :snooty: